Aquaflex Roof Premium is a ready-to-use liquid waterproofing membrane, solvent-free and without VOC, formulated by the MAPEI R&D laboratories. Once applied, Aquaflex Roof Premium forms a seamless membrane with 400% elongation capacity that is resistant to atmospheric agents, UV rays and ponding water.
Also, thanks to the special fillers contained in Aquaflex Roof Premium, it is resistant to foot traffic and may be applied on all walkable areas without an additional protective layer.
Aquaflex Roof Premium adheres extremely well to numerous types of substrate and, thanks to its excellent elasticity and crack-bridging capacity (more than 30 min when reinforced with Mapetex 50), it is resistant to dynamic loads and stresses which normally act on roof structures.
The excellent mechanical characteristics of Aquaflex Roof Premium remain stable over the years which make the product highly durable.
WHERE TO USE
- Flat, sloping and curved roofs and roofs with a complex shapes;
- New and existing roofs;
- Terraces, balconies, walkways and walkable areas in general.
Aquaflex Roof Premium may be applied on:
- Cementitious screeds and screeds made using special binders (Topcem or Topcem Pronto);
- Ceramic and stone tiles;
- Fibre cement slabs;
- Existing bituminous membranes;
- Galvanized sheet, copper, aluminium, steel and iron
- High elongation
- Resistant to UV rays
- Resistant to ponding water
- Excellent elasticity and crack-bridging
- Perfect adhesion to substrates
- SRI (Solar Reflectance Index) 103
- Solvent-free and no VOC
- CE-Certified in compliance with EN 1504-2
For Further Details
Mapei Construction Products India Pvt. Ltd.
A01, B01, 1st Floor Solus Jain Heights 1st Cross, JC Road, Bangalore 560 002.
Ph: 080 2222 1820