Centrilit NC (nano-crystallizer) is a pozzolanic concrete additive based on amorphous alumosilicate. It concerns a synthetically manufactured material, not an industrial by-pro-duct. Apart from a high uniformity a long-term availability is also ensured.
New generation Materials like Centrilit NC based on special nano-crystallizers have been recently developed. These new materials improve the properties that are crucial for the durability of high-performance concrete. In addition to reducing chloride migration, an exceptional chemical and acid resistance of the high-performance concrete can be achieved with Centrilit NC. The concrete structure is simultaneously reinforced right down to Nano scale, density is improved and compressive and flexural strength as well as abrasion resistance of the high-performance concrete is increased.
The unique properties of Centrilit NC can be utilised in all areas of ready-made and precast concrete production that need high durability, e.g.: precast concrete, HPC in the energy, wastewater and chemical industry. Due to high homogeneity and reduced tackiness compared with micro-silica-based concrete, workability is improved significantly. In many instances this even enables the production of high-performance concrete that can be pumped. A distinct improvement of the building structure’s aesthetics is gained due to the fair appearance of the concrete surface. Centrilit NC performs over the some of the disadvantages of Other Superfine Pozzolans:
(a) Graded for dispersion in concrete
(b) Graded particle size
(c) Optimizes mixing time within concrete
(d) Good dispersion reduces unreacted material in the mix and increases passivation by C-S-H gel on aggregate surface
(e) Reduces risk of Alkali Silica Reaction by Agglomeration of aluminosilicate particles
General advantages of using Centrilit NC in concrete
– Increased compressive and flexural strengths
– Reduced permeability (including chloride permeability), Increased resistance to chemical attack and hence Increased durability
– Reduced potential for efflorescence, which occurs when calcium is transported by water to the surface where it combines with carbon dioxide from the atmosphere to make calcium carbonate, which precipitates on the surface as a white residue
– Reduced effects of alkali-silica reactivity (ASR)
– Enhanced workability, Better pumpabilty and finishing of concrete
– Reduced shrinkage in concrete, due to “particle packing” making concrete denser
– Improved color by lightening the color of concrete making it possible to tint lighter integral color
– Endless quantities as it is a Factory made Homogenous product
– Reduced dosage of superplasticizer
MC-Bauchemie (India) Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 certified company manufactures this product along with a host of other construction chemicals in technical and financial collaboration with MC-Bauchemie, Germany.
For further details:
MC-Bauchemie (I) Pvt. Ltd.
411, Arenja Corner, Sector 17, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai – 400703.
Phone: (022) 27880803 / 27892856;
Fax: (022) 27893870
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org