Built tough with more power and torque, CASE skid steer loaders boost productivity and increase operator comfort. The cabs feature increased headroom and lap-bar width, along with improved forward, side, rear and overhead visibility. Ergonomically positioned controls, industry-first side lighting and improved reliability and serviceability help you get more work done daily.
In the light of skid steer loader happening across, Masterbuilder had one to one chat with Mr. Ajay Aneja Brand Leader CASE India, wherein he shared insights versatility of Skid Steer Loader, its demand and much more.
Here are the excerpts of the interview.
Discuss about the hydraulics versatility of Case Skid loaders?
CASE Skid steer SR130 has a feature of Connect Under Pressure (CUP) system. This system helps plugging hydraulic hoses with no wrenches.
These are available in three different auxiliary hydraulics packages and help maximise the versatility of the machine.
How has been the demand for Case Skid Steer Loader in Infrastructure and Urban Sectors?
Despite being very useful in a wide range of applications, the demand for skid-steer loaders in the country is quite less. In terms of numbers, last year the Skid Steer Loader Industry in India, in all categories, was around 500 thus registering YOY growth of approximately 20% compared to 2017. Skid Steer Loader industry is mainly driven by government tenders, real estate sector. We are expecting similar or higher growth in upcoming years as well and expect the industry to touch 1000 numbers by 2020.
Enlighten about the product range offering of Skid Steer Loaders and the operator-friendly features adopted in the Skid Steer Loaders?
CASE India offers SR130 in skid steer range which provides a reliable, economic and productive skid steer for smaller job applications.
- Productivity: With enhancements in engine power, torque and auxiliary hydraulics, CASE SR130 is perfect for construction and agricultural applications.
- Operator comfort: The wide entry / exit, repositioned grab handles and a lower threshold provides easy access to the cab. The SR130 skid steer loader benefits from a cab with up to 25% more internal width, providing greatly improved operator comfort
- High Visibility: CASE SR130 has a wider glazed surface for safer operations, the large glazed surface with ultra-narrow wire side screens, the lowered threshold and thinner front pillars provide the best visibility in the market
- Outstanding Stability- SR130 rides on a 21 percent longer wheelbase than main competitor, delivering greater stability and comfort and allowing increased lifting capabilities, regardless of jobsite conditions
- Top Ranking Breakout Force- CASE India cylinder and chassis design provides maximized pushing power, while the bucket support bearing directly on the chassis of the machine further adds to its pushing power