ASPAC 2019 – International Conference on Quality Infrastructure for Clean and Sustainable Development
July 7 @ 9:00 am - July 9 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
The Consulting Engineers Association of India (CEAI) is organising an international conference on ‘Quality Infrastructure for Clean and Sustainable Development’. The conference is scheduled to be held between the 7th to 9th of July 2019, at the Le Meridien, Windsor Place, Janpath, New Delhi.
The theme of the conference will focus on a wide range of topics for quality infrastructure, viz.,
- Infrastructure Industry Revolution
- Urban Mobility
- Coastal & Marine Development
- Energy and Quality of Life
- Technological Developments
- Business Opportunities with Regional Cooperation
- Young Professionals Open Forum
The conference provides an opportunity to deliberate on the key challenges being faced by the industry and the way forward. More than 500 delegates are expected to participate from the 22 member countries of ASPAC.