V G Sakthikumar
SCHWING Stetter Sales and Services Pvt. Ltd., Chairman of Mechanization Committee, Builders Association of India.
Schwing Stetter India Private Limited was started in June 1998. Manufacturing concrete equipment in India through our “Make in India” campaign has always been our forte. Schwing Stetter India is a 100% subsidiary of Schwing Group of companies, a 1.30 billion USDGerman concrete machinery manufacturer and a part of SCHWING – XCMG group. Schwing Stetter is a pioneer in manufacturing equipment for concrete preparation, placement, transportation and recycling.
Concrete truck mixers, concrete batching plants, concrete pumps, concrete placer boom, mobile concrete conveyor, shotcreting machine, recycling plant and water chilling plant, are our well-established products in the market for the past 21 years. Truck mounted concrete pump with concrete truck mixer, self-loading mixer, plastering pump, sludge pump, muck pump, weigh bridge, tower crane, wheel loader, motor grader, cold milling machine, truck crane, crawler crane, all terrain crane, aerial working platform, horizontal directional drilling, excavator and rotary drilling rig are our various newer Schwing Stetter and XCMG range of equipment that have been launched recently. We also have a partnership with GOMACO, USA to offer concrete pavers and with Rubble master HMH GmBH to offer mobile crushing plants. We cater to infrastructure developers and also acts as an OEM supplier to various cement companies who offer ready mix concrete. We offer a wide range of holistic after sales, spares and services for all our products.
Schwing Stetter has its manufacturing units in 12 countries including Germany, Austria, USA, Brazil, Russia, UK, Ostrava, India, sales and service centers in France, Netherlands, Austria and Sweden as well as representations in more than 150 countries worldwide. In India, wehave 26 sales, 32 spares, 4 training centres, 10 service centres with 450 service engineers who strengthen us. In addition, we have a project department and an in-house electronics and automation department which strengthen us even more. Schwing Stetter India with its expertise in concreting the world for last 85 years, has joined its hand with renowned construction equipment manufacturer XCMG for introducing advanced tower cranes in India. Recently, we have emerged as one of the leading tower crane supplier and manufacturers in India.
As the Indian construction industry is moving rapid towards specialized applications like high rise buildings, precast construction, specialized formwork, cement plants, hydro projects, metro stations, bridges, cooling towers, power projects, airport construction etc. by adopting mechanization in construction, quality of our tower cranes are unmatchable. At Schwing Stetter India Private Limited (SSIPL), we aim to offer World class tower cranes to infrastructure majors as well as the booming real estate sector, backed by unmatched service and support. The three range of tower cranes we offer are as below.
Hammer head tower cranes: SCHWING – XCMG is a leading manufacturer of hammer head tower cranes globally ranging from 5t capacity to 25t capacity. The tower cranes from this range fulfills diverse construction requirements of different segments. Our cranes are equipped with all safety devices, modern structure and PLC controlled electrical technology enable the tower crane to be safer and more reliable during the operation. Hammer head tower cranes offered by SCHWING – XCMG not only have reputation for their quality but also cost-effectiveness and high profitability. These cranes prove to be a good value for money to its users as they demonstrate maximum operational efficiency.
Flat top tower cranes: – Flat top tower cranes are manufactured and made available in various capacities ranging from 5t to 100t. These cranes are designed for safe and reliable performance while ensuring high cost-efficiency. Our flat top tower cranes are quick to erect and can self-dismantle and have low operational costs. The robust flat top design is most suited where multiple cranes are being used in close proximity.
Luffing jib tower cranes: -Schwing – XCMG manufactures luffing jib tower cranes ranging from 6t to 125t. The technical parameters and performance of these cranes are ideal for special construction requirements like skyscrapers. In this series, we have large lifting capacity range, derricking with load, small swing radius and safe luffing operation. Our heavy duty luffing jib tower cranes are specially designed to suit the narrow spaces in urban areas and multiple tower project construction, they are the best choice for high rise projects in crowded cities.
Some of the pioneering features of the Schwing- XCMG Tower crane includes:
– Front and rear trolley mechanism – Trolley is equipped with front and rear trolley mechanism for convenient to change from 4 fall to 2 fall.
– Forging fish plate welded on the mast – Fish plate is welded on the mast for pin connection that helps to interchange the mast with other angle masts.
– Fixed type mast structure -Fixed mast is with the dimension of 1.2 x 1.2 x 3m. It is made for easy transportation and assembly.
– Angle type structure with pin connections – Special high yield strength angle steel in the mast, basic mast & fixing angles with 8 pins clamping of mast from external/internal side pins interlocked offer strong fastening of masts, good stiffness stability and high reliability and sustain higher wind loads.
– Ladder with safety cage and rest platform are provided for the convenience of operator and maintenance crew on masts.
– Introduction trolley – Introduction trolley is provided for adding the mast which is safe and efficient.
– Hook – Hook is kept for changing from 4 fall to 2 fall. Nylon pulley on hook is provided for safety. The hoisting mechanism is designed to lift the capacity having larger size rope cable drum. Option of non – variable frequency motors (3 speed-pole changing motor) provide simple and reliable hoisting operation. According to the demand of users the frequency altering and step less regulated, eddy-brake/electro mechanical brake/thruster, brake speed regulated motor is adopted in hoisting mechanism. It is very useful for smooth running & stability.
Main advantage in Schwing-XCMG tower crane is that it’s an external type tower crane that can be used as an inner climbing tower crane also.
The safety features in our tower cranes are as follows:
Schwing Stetter India is also importing and trading eight tonnes, ten tonnes capacity of Tower cranes and also luffing cranes from XCMG. For more details contact us on http:www.schwingstetterindia.com/