Schwing Stetter India Private Limited was started in June 1998. Manufacturing concrete equipment in India through our “Make in India” campaign has always been our forte. SCHWING Stetter India is a 100% subsidiary of SCHWING Group of companies, a 1 billion USD Euro German Concrete machinery manufacturer and a part of SCHWING – XCMG group. SCHWING Stetter is a pioneer in manufacturing equipment for concrete preparation, placement, transportation and recycling.
Concrete Mixers, Concrete batching plants, Concrete pumps, Concrete placer boom, Mobile concrete conveyor, Shotcreting machines, Recycling plants, Water chilling plant, Weigh Bridge are our well-established products in the market for the past 18 years. Self-loading mixers, Tower Cranes, Wheel loaders, Motor Graders, Sludge pumps, are our various newer range of equipment that have been launched recently. We cater to infrastructure developers and also acts as an OEM supplier to various cement companies who offer Ready Mix Concrete. We offer a wide range of holistic after sales, spares and services for all our products.
SCHWING Stetter has its manufacturing units in 11 countries including Germany, Austria, USA, Brazil, Russia, China, Ostrava, India, sales and service centers in France, Netherlands, Austria and Sweden as well as representations in more than 145 countries worldwide. SCHWING Stetter India has 24 sales offices, 9 service centers, 29 spares centres in India. We have more than 250 service engineers who strengthen us. In addition, we have a project department, training centre which strengthen us even more.
Schwing Stetter India with its expertise in concreting the world for last 83 years, has joined its hand with renowned construction equipment manufacturer XCMG for introducing advanced tower cranes in India. Schwing XCMG products in India are 5 tonne, 6 tonne and 10 tonne range of tower cranes that can withstand the extreme conditions in construction sites. These highly adaptable fast erecting tower cranes are designed with several features to handle high rise projects. The tower crane made by Schwing-XCMG comes in capacities of 5 tonne and 6 tonne, comes with free standing height of 35 meters the tower crane withstand upto 1.3 tons at the tip load and 5 ton at minimum radius of 2.4 meters and maximum height can go upto 140 meters.
Some of the pioneering features of the Schwing- XCMG Tower crane includes:
- Front and rear trolley mechanism: Trolley equipped with front and rear trolley mechanism for convenient to change 4 fall to 2 fall.
- Forging fish plate welded on the mast: Fish plate welded on the mast for pin connection helps to interchange the mast with other angle masts.
- Fixed type mast structure: Fixed mast with the dimension of 1.2 x 1.2 x 3m is made for easy transportation and assembly.
- Angle type structure with pin connections: Special high yield strength angle steel in the mast, basic mast & fixing angles with 8 pins clamping of mast from external/internal side pins interlocked offer strong fastening of masts, good stiffness stability and high reliability and sustain higher wind loads.
- Ladder with safety cage and rest platform for the convenience of operator and maintenance crew on masts.
- Introduction trolley: Introduction trolley is provided for adding the mast which is safe and efficient
- Hook: Hook made for changing from 4 fall-2 fall. Nylon pulley on hook provided for safety.
- The Hoisting mechanism is designed to lift 5 ton, having larger size rope cable drum. Option of Non Variable Frequency motors (3 speed-pole changing motor) provide simple and reliable hoisting operation.
- According to the demand of users the frequency altering and step less regulated, eddy-brake/electro mechanical brake/thruster, brake speed regulated motor is adopted in hoisting mechanism. It is very useful for smooth running & stability.
Main advantage in Schwing-XCMG tower crane is that it’s an external type tower crane that can be used as an inner climbing tower crane also.
The safety features in our tower cranes are as follows:
Slewing limit allows stopping slewing movement of the jib after it takes 1.5 turns in left or right direction to avoid damage to electrical wires and excess torsion.
Hoisting limit allows stopping hoisting movement, when the hook block approaches the trolley and the ground. It is to control the up-down limit. While hook moves towards the trolley switching of the contactor is achieved at the length of 1.5m from the trolley and hook.
Trolley limit switch stops the trolley movement when it approaches the jib end. It is to control the in and out Limit. Switching off the contactor is achieved by moving the trolley.
Moment limit was integrated with over weight limit. These limit switches ensures that the operator does not exceed the specified load at the respective radius. Crane operation has to be stopped whenever overloading occurs, beyond the permissible limits. Over Load Limit is used to control the load.
Schwing Stetter India is also importing and trading eight tonnes, ten tonnes capacity of Tower cranes and also luffing cranes from XCMG. Please come visit us at the OD 20 and 28 to experience outstanding innovations of Schwing Stetter India and XCMG at EXCON 2017 to be held in Bengaluru between December 12th -16th, 2017.
For further details:
SCHWING Stetter (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd.
F 71 – 72, SIPCOT Industrial Park, Irungattukottai,
Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kancheepuram District,
Tamil Nadu – 602117
Phone: 044 71378100/106