This summer let your roof intake less heat than any other roof, with an excellent heat reflective coating from Sika called “Sika CoolCoat”.
Sika CoolCoat with its high solar reflective index property and ease of application makes it an obvious choice for roof and walls for you this summer.
Sika CoolCoat is a micro fibre reinforced heat reflecting coating system for roofs as well as walls. It is a single component, UV resistant & excellent weather resistant coating. The low thermal conductivity of the membrane serves as insulation medium to resist heat transfer. Sika CoolCoat is ideal for various substrates, hence is a versatile coating for new as well as for re-roofing projects. It can also earn Green Points for you with its high solar reflective property and also saves your energy costs.
- High SRI, hence reduces the Heat island effect and saves energy
- Crack Bridging Property
- Micro Fibre reinforced, excellent UV resistance
- Water vapour permeable
- Highly flexible
- Simple & Fast Application
- Algae & Fungi resistance
- Excellent adhesion to concrete, brick-work, corrugated asbestos sheets, cement sheets & metal decks
Technical Details (Property & Value):
- Solar Reflective Index 102 (as per ASTM E1980)
- Solar Direct Reflectance – 79% (as per ASTM E1980)
- Algae & Fungal growth – No growth (as per ASTM D-5590)
- Rapid Chloride Penetration – Very low (as per ASTM C-1202)
- Accelerated Weathering 500 hours – No Cracking, No Blistering & 100% gloss retention (as per ASTM D-4587)
Areas of Application:
- Office Buildings
- Green Buildings
- Industrial Roof
- Cold Storages
- Water Tanks
Satyen Ramchandra Jujam, Product Manager – Waterproofing & Roofing
For further details:
Sika India Pvt. Ltd.
501 & 502, B Wing, Lotus Corporate Park Off. Western Express Highway Goregaon East Mumbai – 400063
Ph: +91 22 6270 4038,
Fax: +91 22 6270 4039