Steel buildings have evolved as a top choice amongst all, known for their immense benefits in design innovations entwined with aesthetic appeal. Add to its longevity, unmatched quality and unique construction methods, the revolutionary aspect of technology-aided design creation, makes it possible to construct the exact form and dimension conceptualized by the architect.
A Shape you can Mould!
LYSAGHT FLEX-LOK™ 400, is one such technology that caters to the innovative roofing industry. Especially for the contemporary architectural marvels, perfect for your needs. Meeting extreme engineering, challenging construction and design requirements, this product system is recommended for any shape and size. The profile is available in tapered, concave and convex curved shaped profiles, crafting roofs with outstanding performance and pleasing aesthetics. Moreover, being a concealed fixed roofing system, it helps provide weather tightness and superior resistance to wind uplift.
Supremacy of the Product
There are some abiding attributes that make the product stand out. Some them are discussed below.
– The profile is available with the option of on-site roll forming enabling long and continuous profile sheets. This facilitates roll forming of profiles in both steel and aluminum as feed material
– The system has a specially designed heat insulated clip that eliminates thermal bridging effects
– Minimum roof slope of as low as 2 degrees can be designed assuring material optimization through this product
– The specially designed ribs of the profile provide excellent load bearing capacities
– The concealed fixing system requires no piercing fasteners, providing weather tightness and an aesthetic appearance
– The product when made from COLORBOND® steel offers higher solar reflectivity and lower thermal mass, thereby providing cool comfort for building occupants
– All Lysaght profiles are manufactured from high-strength raw materials like ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel with THERMATECH™ Solar Reflectance Technology that helps maintain grea-ter thermal comfort throughout the year while using less energy.
These technological advancements make Steel, the perfect choice or a construction material that can be moulded into any desired form, giving the structu-res the shapes that the architect’s desire. In this regards, LYSAGHT as a product offers a wide range of roof and wall cladding profiles with structural products.
For further details:
Tata BlueScope Steel Ltd.
The metropolitan, 4th Floor, Final Plot. No.21, Wakdewadi, Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Phone: +91 20 6621 8000