Mtandt group was founded in 1974 by Sri Rajkumar Modi and currently led by Mr. Rakesh Modi with a vision to provide sustainable growth to all the stakeholders associated with the group. The group is managed by Industry veterans and professionals, with all India presence, it has maintained itself as the largest Aerial Work Platform rental company of India. Key Activity of the group is to provide safe and economic solutions to the industrial, infrastructure and government segments. The group is proactive in entering into partnerships with international market leaders across the world, thus drawing technological expertise and higher returns for its stakeholders.
The Group endured its qualitative growth path in the current year 2016, despite of weakness & volatility in exchange rates, markets and an uncertain global economy. The company has come up with strong results and expects to close this financial year with an annual increase in turnover by 60% over the last financial year 2015-16. In first two-quarters of the current year, the Group has poised the increase in revenue by 35% as compared to previous year. Looking current Order status; Group is quite confident of achieving the targeted revenue growth of 60%.
Present plan and the prospective:
“Mtandt Group have plans to invest INR 7bn (100mi USD) over a period of two years in various verticals including enhancement of rental inventory, its servicing and refurbishing facility” announced Mr. Modi. This year Mtandt Group have tied up with various OEM’s to promote their innovative products in India and neighboring markets like Srilanka, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh.
Collaboration and distribution:
– XCMG: Mtandt will be distributing XCMG’s Hydraulic Fire Trucks upto 102 meters reach height. Construction Machineries like Piling Rigs, Motor Graders, Wheeled Loaders and All Terrain Cranes are also sold and serviced by Mtandt.
– Ruthmann: Mtandt joins hand with the world renowned aerial work platform manufacturer RUTHMANN for their truck mounted aerial work platform business. Through this partnership, Mtandt will have exclusive sales and service rights for entire product range of RUTHMANNSTEIGER® in the territory of India.
– Aardwolf Monzon: Mtandt Group, for last four decades, specialise in developing, manufacturing and supply of Innovative Scaffolding solutions under iconic brand Aardwolf Quickfit, brings first time in India “No Limit – The Unlimited Scaffolding Solutions”. Its unique ability to get fit into infinite combinations makes it most effective, convenient and time saving to install than conventional solutions.
– Porta Deck – Engineered and manufactured by Mtandt Group, Portadeck is the trusted choice for many industries – construction, drilling, mining, shoring, utility/transmission, site remediation and heavy-haul. The same features prized by these industries make Portadeck mats ideal for military applications and they can be used to create access roadways, helicopter landing pads, maintenance areas, motor pools, warehouse or hangar floors, encampments, and even mobile medical facilities. Portadeck is the strongest modular matting system Mtandt Group manufactures. Its unique composition of HDPE, UV protection, anti-static and other additives makes it non-absorbent, prevents degradation, and eliminates warping and breaking due to climate.
– Mtandt have introduced innovative construction machineries like Rack & Pinion Passenger & Material Hoists from hand-picked manufacturers around the world into the Indian market.
The strive towards growth:
Mtandt Group plans to invest US $100 million into manufacturing and rental equipment inventory over the next two year. The Mtandt Group, pioneer in bringing Aerial Work Platforms and Portable Roads in India announced investment of US $ 100m into setting up manufacturing facility and enhancing rental equipment inventory.
Mtandt is proactive in entering into partnerships with international market leaders across the world, thus drawing technological expertise and higher returns for its stakeholders.
For further details:
Contact: Shailendra Tiwari