The LYSAGHT® brand with a legacy of over 150 years has been part of heritage and landmark projects world over. Its range of products include roofing and walling systems in screw down profiles, concealed fixed profiles, structural decking systems, purlins and accessories suitable for various applications in the infrastructure, industrial, commercial and solar segments. LYSAGHT® roof and wall cladding profiles and structural products are high strength, corrosion resistant, thermal efficient and are available in a wide range of aesthetic colours with high SRI values.
With latest technology, excellent technical expertise and strong R&D, the LYSAGHT® brand has introduced a range of roof and wall cladding solutions that meet the requirements for application in airport buildings.
With tapered, concave and convex curved shaped profiles, LYSAGHT® FLEX-LOK™ 400 is the premium roof cladding profile that the brand recommends for this segment. The FLEX-LOK™ 400 system is able to meet most extreme engineering, challenging construction and design requirements while crafting roofs with outstanding performance and pleasing aesthetics. Moreover, being a concealed fixed roofing system it helps provide weather tightness and superior resistance to wind uplift.
Some major benefits of this product are as follows:
– Long and continuous profile sheets can be rolled out due to the availability of on-site roll forming process.
– Facilitates roll forming of profiles in both steel and aluminium as feed material.
– The system has a specially designed heat insulated clip that provides superior thermal efficiency thereby reducing or eliminating thermal bridging effects.
– Minimum roofing slope of as low as 2 degrees can be designed enabling material optimization.
– The specially designed ribs of the profile provide excellent load bearing capacities.
– The concealed fix system requires no piercing fasteners, providing weather tightness, 100% leak proof performance and an aesthetic appearance.
– LYSAGHT® FLEX-LOK™ 400 when made from COLORBOND® steel offers higher solar reflectivity and lower thermal mass, thereby providing cool comfort for building occupants.
– All LYSAGHT® profiles are manufactured from high strength raw materials like ZINCALUME® steel or COLORBOND® steel.
LYSAGHT® FLEX-LOK™ 400 has be-come a preferred choice in countries like China, Malaysia and Thailand for airport projects.
This has reference to an article ‘Roofing Trends in Airport Structures’ published in the January, 2015 edition of ‘The Masterbuilder’ (Volume. 17 No. 1). We sincerely regret that the image shown under brand Durashine is not the right product for airport roofing. We regret the inadvertent error.
For More Details:
Tata BlueScope Steel Ltd.
The Metropolitan, Final Plot No.27, Survey No.21, Wakdewadi, Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005