Joint treatment is an often-overlooked area in waterproofing. It is said that 99% of the leakages occur through 1% of the treated area and joints are an important 1% in the building envelope. Joints may be categorized into construction joints, expansion joints and transition joints. Tremco, offers solutions for complete joint treatment of various structures. We offer sealants to address the following areas:
- Joint treatment in waterproofing
- Expansion Joints and Repair of damaged expansion joints
- Joint Treatments for Highways, Parkings, Airport Runways, Taxiways and Aprons
- Joints Treatments for Structural Glazing
- Fire Stopping Joint Sealants
Some of our special material systems are:
- Dymonic® 100 is a high-performance, high-movement (-50 to +100%), single-component, low-VOC, UV-stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant. Dymonic 100 is a durable, flexible sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and adheres tenaciously once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic 100 include expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels), aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding. Dymonic 100 is also effective as a fluid applied flashing material in rough opening perimeters for fenestration/window, door and curtain wall applications. Dymonic 100 adheres to green and damp concrete, shows outstanding sag resistance when used in wide joints, shows excellent weathering characteristics, is non-yellowing and paintable.
- Vulkem® 45SSL is based on the same moisture triggered chemistry. It is a semi self-levelling sealant, formulated for use in expansion joints in sidewalks, swimming pool decks, plazas, floors and any other horizontal surfaces with slopes up to 6%. Can be applied to damp / green concrete.
- Spectrem® 800 and Spectrem® 900SL are single-component, moisture cure, low-modulus, high-movement, joint sealants. Spectrem 900SL is self-leveling. Spectrem 800 and Spectrem 900SL are formulated for highway, airport runways, bridge joints and parking structures where high movement occurs. No mixing required, so product is always ready to use for immediate. application with conventional caulking or highway sealing equipment Spectrem 900SL is self-leveling for easy installation on horizontal surfaces. Elongation of the product is 1000%
Since 1928, Tremco has developed the most comprehensive, world class “Six-Sided Waterproof Building Envelope” protection systems. Tremco India, brings this 90+ years of experience in waterproofing, sealing, fireproofing and glazing along with a range of outstanding product systems to India. We commit to bring the best-established practices to the Indian market, with a strong focus on global standard specifications. We establish and encourage accountability in terms of both materials and application, which translates to better value for money for our customers.
For Further Details
Tremco India Private Limited
304, Town Centre II, Andheri-Kurla Road,
Saki Naka, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400059
Ph.: +91 9136977661 / +91 22 4276 0609
Web site: www.tremcoindia.in, www.tremcosealants.com