Demolition of any structure is the process of destroying down or collapsing down of large buildings after its useful life period with the help of some equipment. When you think concrete demolition, sights and sounds of big, whirring saws and blades come to mind. While it is often the case that heavy equipment has to be brought out to accomplish demolition, there is an increasing demand for the use of chemical demolition agents on construction sites. As the use of chemicals where saws would have been required in the past continues to increase, it is important to understand the benefits and practical applications. Understanding the reasons to select chemical demolition over more traditional methods will make it easier to comfortably select this emerging demolition practice.
An interest in their potential environmental benefits have greatly expanded their usage. Specifically, these chemicals can be introduced into a pattern of small, drilled holes in concrete and/or rock. After a specific period (usually less than 24 hours), the in-situ material will crack sufficiently that it can be removed without the use of traditional explosives or further percussive efforts. The products generate substantially less noise and vibration than usually associated with the removal of rock and concrete. This paper provides a state-of-the-technology review of five available products. The focus is on the proposed applicability of various products under specific conditions. Special attention is paid to the viability of such agents under varying temperatures and with materials of particular strengths.
Chemical demolition should continue to become just one more tool in the toolbox for Aggregate Technologies. This process is safe, rapid, and effective. Mobilization can be quick, and there is no need to transport and assemble large saws and drill rigs. There is little to no dust and vibrations when chemical demolition is performed, making this a very effective mode of demolition for sensitive areas. This is also a very precise and selective means of demolition, allowing important areas of a structure or slab to be preserved with very little impact.
Catering to actual need
Almost every passing day new products catering the needs of the construction industry are launched. However, only a select few of them can be called truly unique and innovative. “EasyBlast” is surely one of them. It has which is a high range soundless non-explosive massively expansive mortar cracking agent, can be said to be them. This truly innovative product has created a revolution in the field of rock excavation and concrete demolition.
EasyBlast is one of the renowned non explosive demolition agent suppliers in India is based in Bangalore. The aim of the company is to provide high performance non-explosive demolition agents that deliver reliable blasting without causing any damage of the environment. The top features of the non-explosive concrete demolition agents provided by the easy blast are soundless blasting, no explosive, no vibrators, and eco friendly. The company also specializes in building demolishing services and is considered a pioneer in this field.
What is a non-explosive demolition/ cracking agent?
A non-explosive demolition / cracking agent is a soundless and safe demolition agent that is quite different from other ordinary demolition agents such as explosives and dangerous materials. It does not cause any fly rock, noise, ground vibration, gas, dust or any other environmental pollution when used properly.
As requirements for demolishing rock and reinforced concrete in construction are increasing in tight quarters, the use of explosives and explosive agents is becoming more restricted as far as safety and environmental pollution problems are concerned. Non-explosive demolition / cracking agents are the solution.
A non-explosive demolition / cracking agent is a powder with amazing 19,000 PSI expansive strength when mixed with common water poured into holes, the agent breaks reinforced concrete & rock safely and quietly, while providing ‘silent’ cracking.
Since non-explosive demolition / cracking agent provides controlled demolition according to drilling patterns, it is very easy to break the reinforced concrete and all kinds of stone into de-sired sizes and shapes, without noise, vibration or dust.
The application areas of non-explosive demolition/cracking agent are as follows
- Reinforced Concrete Demolition & Cutting: In demolition, concrete cutting & excavating industry, non-explosive demolition / cracking agent helps you to break reinforced concrete and rock into chunks, so you may easily cut off re bar haul it away with a crane or truck without damage remaining part.
- Rock Breaking & Excavation: In mining and quarrying industry, the agent helps to achieve perfect slabs and blocks from limestone, onyx, marble, granite or any other type of stone you are working with. Compared to blasting, non-explosive demolition / cracking agent avoids waste of valuable stone, high insurance, costly storage and labor.
- Stone Quarrying & Dimension: Non-explosive demolition / cracking agent can also be applied along with traditional methods like primer cord, hydraulic breaker, diamond blade saw and jackhammer to help cut cost, work time and increase safety. Plus with its silent operation, the product is perfect for residential, school? hospital and airport area. It offers the perfect alternative to blasting, breakers, jackhammer, diamond saws, etc.
The salient features of EasyBlast include
- Amazing expansive strength when mixed with common water.
- Easy to use, just mix with water, pour into holes, then it expands.
- Cracks reinforced concrete, limestone, flagstone, granite, marble and onyx safely and quietly.
- An alternative to blasting, diamond sawing and jack hammering, which is safer, more efficient, works without noise, vibration, dust by providing silent expansive cracking.
- No special permit, insurance, training or equipment needed.
- Controlled & Guided Demolition
- Vibration Free
- Totally accident free
- No License Required
- No Flying Debris
- Environmental Friendly
- Silent Operation
- Rapid Usability
- Safety for Vicinity
- Non Explosive Demolition Agent
- Soundless Demolition Agent
- Silent Demolition Cracking Agent
- Rock Demolishing Agent
- Hard Rock Breaking Chemical
- Concrete Demolition Agents
- Expansive Mortar Suppliers
- Stone Blasting Chemicals
Preparation before using Easyblast
First measure the temperature of the jobsite, demolition agent, water, stone/concrete and container to ensure temperatures are in accordance with compliance requirements.
- Clean and cold water
- Plastic or metal bucket
- Demolition agent
- Beater or wooden rod for mixing
- Safety goggles
- Rubber gloves
- Dust proof mask (recommended)
- Helmet (recommended)
- Thermometer (recommended)
- Drill holes using an air hammer drill and appropriate drill bit specific to the rock and concrete type.
- Holes should be drilled no further than 30-60cm (1 ft- 2ft) apart.
- In reinforced concrete recommended no more than 20cm (8″) apart.
- Recommended hole diameter 38mm-50mm (1 1/2″ – 2.0″). Depth would be 70-90% of the way depending on the type of rock/material to be removed.
- For regular safety reasons and mixing small amounts by Hand, it is recommendable to use rubber gloves.
- In a bucket, combine 1.5 Liters of water to one 5kgs bag of easyblast.
- Mix well, using a drill and paddle is recommended. If mixing with a stick or other method, make sure powder is completely dissolved into the water. Mix to the slurry.
- Clean holes before filling using air hose remove excess dust from drilling.
- CRACKING slurry should be poured into holes within 10-15 min, after mixing. Do not fill to the top, only fill the holes about 15mm (1/2″ to 1) from the top.
- Mix well and pour into holes while agitating the hole to make sure no air gaps are in the hole.
- For Horizontal holes, a grouting pump would be most reliable to pour.
Rock Removal By Non Explosive Methods: Easy Blast offers high-quality rock breaking chemicals that can crack even huge boulders in just a few minutes. Safe and easy to use, our stone blasting chemicals are suitable for all kinds of demolition works. Whether you are laying a road or blasting a rock to build a tunnel, our rock removal chemicals will be perfect.
Rock Excavation Without Explosive: Easy Blast offers soundless rock cracking chemicals that can be efficiently used to demolish large boulders and rocks. The chemicals are made from high-quality materials and do not leave any toxic residue after blast. Moreover, the rock breaking chemicals are non-explosive and noiseless.
Rock Cutting: Removing huge rocks and boulders from the construction site is one of the biggest challenges faced by engineers. You no longer have to worry about it when you have Easy Blast rock cutting chemicals. Simply drill holes on the rock surface, pour the chemical slurry, and step back to a safe place. The chemicals will blast the rock in just a few minutes, saving you labor time and cost.
Concrete Demolition: If you are planning to take down an old building before constructing the new one, we suggest using concrete demolition chemicals from Easy Blast. Our concrete demolition powder and chemicals are manufactured using advanced technologies and top-grade raw materials. Their high expansive power will swiftly and safely break down even huge concrete structures.
Concrete Structures Demolition: In some cities and districts, especially in the highly populated regions, the rules and regulations prevent you from using explosives for structure demolition. Easy Blast offers concreate demolition chemicals that are non-explosive and noiseless. So, you can safely use them to demolish a building without affecting the buildings and people in the surrounding area.
Building Demolition: Easy Blast offers concrete demolition agents for building demolition. Manufactured using premium quality materials, these chemical agents have very high expansive power. So, they can easily crack down huge structures without making a sound. As the chemicals are non-explosive and noiseless, they can be used even in cities and highly populated areas.
Easyblast products are only available through a limited network of approved distributors. They are offered through our website; we refer all leads and calls to each region distributor. Easyblast distributors and dealers are located throughout India. Geographically located to provide our customers prompt and personal service.
Their Happy Clients are India Oil, ETA, Akash Infra-Projects Pvt. Ltd., Mecgale, NTPC, KEC International Ltd., Larsen & Toubro, Swastik Infra-Logic (I) Pvt. Ltd.
For further details:
Shree Annailakshmi Exports
#8,, 6th Cross Road, Shamanna Layout, Lingarajapuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560084
Ph: +91 8880001889, Email: email@example.com